(1) We collect data base of the inmates and their families in mainland China via different channels. We verify the Recipient and/or their families’ contact with reference of receiving bank particulars to ensure safe flow of proceed;
(2) For those who wish to donate to the inmates or their families in mainland China, they may choose a designated Recipient and arrange remittance directly to the Recipient’s account, with particulars provided by us. The donor may also decide to make donation to a specified or unspecified Recipient through our operation. In this case we shall arrange remittance in accordance to the wish of the donor;
(3) All the incoming funds we received are used directly for the economic assistance of the Recipients. Our operation collects the funds for and on behalf of the Recipients. All our work is carried out by volunteers and all our administrative expenses are separately donated by other enthusiasts. No deduction is taken from the donations to the Recipient;
(4) Our operation is elusively transparent. Once the remittance is made to any Recipient, the donor will receive our notification. The remittance advice will be given to the donor as evidencing record. Donor could also verify with the Recipient by telephone or email;
(5) An official receipt will also be issued to the donor. Donors’ information will be kept confidential unless otherwise instructed by the donor;
(6) Friends-of-Conscience Limited is a registered company. Our annual audited financial statements are always available for viewing upon request.
China is known of its injustice practices. Commoners with civic conscience are imprisoned. Human rights activists are suppressed, went missing or sentenced to jail. Are you ready to lend your hand?